Fresh Content Society helps local and global businesses design, manage, and grow their social media communities and online review sites. If your business needs a community manager to help shape and manage your online conversations, we are the company for you.
We help companies:
- Increase fans, followers, and subscribers
- Increase engagement
- Increase leads
- Increase sales
- Online brand reputation management
- Provide digital customer support
- Build loyalty and in-depth relationships with your customers
Social media is measured by growth and interactions. We help our clients grow their fans and followers with strategic proven methods that also helps increase engagement. Here are a few case studies to check out.
PEAK AUTO (LIVE EVENT SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT)
The objective was to increase engagement across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram during PEAK sponsored events
Our Strategy was to produce more engaging content onsite leveraging PEAK racing teams and PEAK sponsored event properties. Produce Facebook Live Q & A videos, host Instagram and Snapchat takeovers, launch Instagram Stories and create social media giveaways onsite with autographed branded merchandise.
250,000 + Video Views | 100,000 Interactions | Increased Fans & Following by 82.4%
RUST OLUEM (SWEEPSTAKES)
The objective was to introduce Rust Oleum’s motorsports partnership to their social media communities, collect consumer data, and to raise awareness to their social media communities.
Our Strategy was to create a social media sweepstakes that offered fans a unique experience to a NHRA event. Create a fun, but easy barrier to enter the sweepstakes. Promote the sweepstakes by leveraging Rust Oleum’s race team, create Facebook and Instagram ADs, and boost Facebook posts.
Reached over 400,000 People | 150,000 Interactions | 4,000 Tab Views | 500 Entries
MANNY’S DELI (INFLUENCER MARKETING)
The objective was to let people know that Manny’s has a new delicatessen and completed a million dollar renovation to their classic deli.
Our Strategy was to host a private media event with local food-focused social media influencers, reporters and producers from local media outlets, and local celebrities and dignitaries.
75,000 Interactions | Reached 35,000 People | 250,000 Media Impressions
We help connect, negotiate and manage your brand’s relationship with social media influencers. We have successfully managed over 100 influencer-driven social media campaigns for both Fortune 500 corporations and up-and-coming businesses across multiple social platforms such as Instagram, Vine, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat. Headquartered in Chicago, IL. Fresh Content Society has worked with Peak Auto, ConAgra Foods, Manny’s Deli and many others.
- Procure a list of influencers that has a community size of 10,000 + fans and garners more than 350 + interactions per post
- Negotiate campaign terms and conditions (pricing, length, posts)
- Manage social media influencer campaign
- Deliver post-campaign results
Benefits of Social Media
- Interact with your customers directly
- Increase your SEO
- Increase brand recognition
- Improved brand loyalty
- Higher brand authority
- Increased inbound traffic
- Richer customer experience
- Improved customer insights
Social Media Stats (2017)
- 22% of the population uses Facebook
- 1 billion monthly users on Instagram
- 92 billion Youtube views every month
- 300 million active Instagram users every month
- 115 million active Twitter users every month
- 250% increase of new LinkedIn business pages